Monday, August 3, 2009

The Cube of Rubik

Here is Tyler the amazing, doing the amazing. This rubik's cube thing is still like magic to me every time he does it. I think I could spend 2 weeks with the cube and it would still only have 1 side done. Luckily I have a super smart child. (even if I can't talk to him on his level)

My favorite part is toward the end where he isn't even looking at what he is doing. He's staring at the TV while he is twisting and turning. Oh, to be a boy genius.

3 comments:

Karen said...

It certainly amazes me. He is sooooooo smart and sweeeeeet. I love that boy!

Jacque said...

I never even tried that thing....it makes my brain hurt!

Lolo said...

HOLY COW!!!!!!!! Tylers brain!!!!!!!!!!! WOAH! Seriously, he didnt even have to look half the time, he glances up like he does that sort of thing in his sleep! I'm in shock!