Anyway, here is a little secret about me.
COMMERCIALS TOTALLY WORK.
Seriously, if I see a commercial for a restaurant I like, or even see them eating something on a TV show, I can't rest until I get it myself. On this particular Saturday afternoon there were several commercials for Olive Garden (Mmmmmm, breadsticks & soup & salad, oh my!) And you know when you're watching a movie it shows the same commercials at each break. Needless to say by the time Jason got home and asked what we were having for dinner I had a pretty good idea (not to mention I hadn't made anything, SHOCKER)! We were even nice this time and took our three little boys for some fun too. Well, as we are sitting there they all start telling Chuck Norris jokes. How do they even know who Chuck Norris is? Well, apparently he is the toughest man on the planet.

So, you have to imagine three of them firing off these little gems as fast as their little memories can go. Here are some of our favorites:
Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter.
There is no chin under Chuck Norris' beard, only another fist.
Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.
Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass........AT NIGHT. (Every joke Connor told ended with this ....... AT NIGHT)
Chuck Norris CAN eat just one. (Potato chips)
Chuck Norris has counted to infinity.......TWICE
When Chuck Norris jumps in the water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris'd.
They had us cracking up, so I thought some of you might get a kick out of them too. I know it doesn't quite recreate the moment, because believe me, the delivery was indeed part of the humor here.
And yes, the Soup, Salad & Breadsticks was as DELICIOUS as I had imagined. They even had a new soup. YUMMMM! And if this commercial worked and you are going to Olive Garden now, don't go without me.




5 comments:
I don't know who started those Chuck Norris jokes, but they are everywhere! Funny jokes and Olive Garden, good times.
seriously who is chuck norris? I don't even know and I'm OLD! I can totally picture that. What a hoot.
I've been thinking about going to Olive Garden too. Everytime I see that soup, salad breadsticks thing I think Ben and I should go do that for lunch. But in TX Olive Garden was like 30-40 min's away. We totally must do it now!
Your kids are funny! I bet that was hilarious sitting at dinner. Good times, good times.
Those are sooo hilarious, Im gonna steal those jokes for later!! I can totally imagine it, funny kiddos! I do crave Olive Garden salad from time to time I must admit, me and Jeremy fight over the tomatoes and olives though, theres only two each per bowl. Its like they count and make sure they didnt put three in, heaven forbid!
we wathed Get Smart today....well Ben watched as I read and kind of watched. I should have paid more attention, it was pretty funny. Anyway, we laughed about the "mom, mom, mom!" part and then really laughed when Max said "Churck Norris with a bebe gun" or whatever, oh man that was a hoot! thanks for the brownies, those were so yummy! Toffee in them? MMMMMM! Kylee is still asleep, cross your fingers it's all night and she won't wake up for a 2 AM play date
Post a Comment