Monday, November 17, 2008

Getting to know you, getting to know things about you!

Apparently I have been tagged by my cousin Valerie. Or someone else named Wendy was and I am honing in on her fun.

Four places that I go to over & over:
  • The kids school
  • Church
  • Angela's Flip Zone for dance/gymnastics
  • Gas Station

Four people who E-mail/call me regularly:
  • Mom
  • Aunt Kathy
  • Julee
  • Solicitors

Four of my favorite places to eat:
  • Sekai Sushi
  • Outback
  • Joe's Farm Grill
  • Mi Amigo's / Rosa's

Four places I would rather be right now:
  • Back in bed
  • On the beach
  • In front of a fireplace, in a cabin, with plenty of food, with snow outside
  • Shopping with someone else's money

Four people I love: Not really fair since there are 5 others in my family so I get a bonus.

  • Jason
  • Tyler
  • Dylan
  • Ashley
  • Connor

Four TV shows I watch: Only because of Tivo mind you.
  • The Office
  • Pushing Daisies
  • Dancing with the Stars
  • Reruns of Reba

Four people I tag:
  • Mom
  • Julee
  • Annalee
  • Lori
and Jill got tagged by Valerie, so chop chop.

And here is a bonus one that I added myself, you may or may not want to add this to yours.
Four reasons I don't have a family picture for my Christmas card:
  • It is November & there are a million people getting Christmas pictures everywhere you try to take a picture
  • It was a Saturday so of course there was a neighborhood party at the park with tents, cars & tons of people in BRIGHT yellow shirts.
  • There were hurricane force winds outside which meant my hair was stuck in my lip gloss, and it looked like I was trying to recreate the "wall bangs" fron Jr. High.
  • Conster the Monster was uncooperative, imagine that.

6 comments:

Jill Ison said...

ok that was a bad picture day. im sorry. now we know... no saturdays, no windy days, no grumpy days and no no no common photoplaces in the rush of christmas photo season!! we can try again if you want.

Wendy Hansen said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that my super nice, wonderful, talented cousin took time out of her weekend to try really hard to get this group to get along and look good. You're the best. And yes, it was definitely a learning experience.

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

so I started doing this tag but my pumping time is coming to an end and I didn't finish it. It's really hard so who knows if I will finish it. I can't think of 4 places I'd rather be, isnt' that weird? I'm glad I got to know all about you!

Karen said...

hee hee, I just love why you don't have a family picture. lol You crack me up!

Lolo said...

I had to snicker at the bright yellow shirts. hehe.

Heather said...

I too would LOVE to shop with someone elses $$$. :) Fun to know more about ya! Didn't know you went to Flipzone, we do too.