Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Just one good picture, that's all I need.
There's ALWAYS somebody that won't cooperate. This was our best easter picture with all of the kids. Connor is being so brave, he was bawling and whining for everything before this picture. This is him realizing that his mom will never let him take his church clothes off until she gets something resembling a good picture.
I know that I've posted one of Tyler's grumpy Easter pictures before. And it's all fair because I warned him last year that he should give me one good picture or it would be forever in the history books that he was a grumpy Easter boy. So here is Tyler's Easter picture from last year just to refresh my memory.
Here is the group picture from last year, just to prove that he wouldn't even let me get ONE happy picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
What cute kids! I'm glad you got one good one (even if Conner is a little sad)...At least he has one by himself smiling and cute! My mom used to dress my sister and me up in gloves and hats too for Easter...Oh the memories :)
i used to love easter gloves when i was a kid! I think its a cute picture. and whole lot nicer than the one i didn;t even get. thats right no eggs, no picutres... lu didnt even get a dress.... anyhoo, I'm glad tyler decided to smile for you this year! Maybe he will make a habit of it??? Ashley needs a photo shoot. when are we gonna do the pettiskirt shoot? its getting hot you know!
I waited with baited breath and here it is, woo hoo! I did not get to see them in their outfits so thank you! They look so handsome/beautiful. I don't think Ashley had her outfit on when we came over (which is a surprise) so thanks for the pics!
I love them!
Cute! Your kids are so fun. I love Ashley's Marilyn Monroe pose at the end of your post, and, of course, Tyler's grumpy pictures.
Too Cute!
You did get some good ones - I have given in that even the ones where they aren't smiling nicely are good ones because it shows their personalities.
Post a Comment