Friday, April 24, 2009

Shhhh, it's a secret.

Seriously, if you see my kids, no telling them that I shared these pictures. You can embarass your kids, but you can't let them know about it.

This was for crazy hair day at school. Unfortunately I didn't know about it until the morning of, so we couldn't get the usual array of hairspray paint. Here is Master Dylan with his mohawk. Here is Princess Ashley with her crazy ponies. She said the top one looked like a fountain, I think she is right.
Here's a side view, I think she may be setting a new trend.

And, even though Captain Tyler's school didn't have crazy hair day, his hair is a little crazy. Don't worry, it has been cut now. He got his braces on last week and he doesn't really like to let anyone see them. I had to bribe him to even get this one picture for posterity. But seriously, never let on that you know about the braces or I will be busted. I think they look so cute on him, but they do make him look older. I figured if I buried the picture in the crazy hair day photos he would never know. Shhhhhhhh.

6 comments:

Lolo said...

Love the fauxhawk and crazy ponies...but most of all I LOVE the picture of Tyler!!! Haha! He'll love it when he gets older for sure! You're supposed to take blackmail pictures of your kids, its in the mom job description. =)

Jill Ison said...

they sure are making braces cuter these days! i'll try no to mention it to him but man im bad at that. probably im gonna be the one that lets it slip. Don't worry though i will just say i saw them when he smiled cuz he's so happy to see me! Crazy hair day is so fun. We've decided tha everyday shall be crazy hair day at out house... or do we just not like to brush hair???? you decide. Tell Ashley I think it looks like a fountain too :) and its cute.

Jacque said...

Problem is, looking at the movie stars and singers, their hair is so crazy, that crazy hair day could almost be all slicked down and neat and tidy, can you just imagine?????LOL! Your kids are darling, now matter what they do with their hair, or what is stuck on their teeth!

Staceygirl said...

There's no question that your kids all belong to the same family... their faces are so similar. I LOVE Ashley's hair. And, Tyler is in the awkward years, so he should just know right now that he's not getting out of the awkward years without some pictures for posterity. I guess we all have to accept that as part of our past... at least we can take comfort when we see new kids going through the same awkward years that we had... ha ha ha. Or, maybe you didn't have any awkward years, Wendy? Wait... there must be some hairdo or outfit you regret!

Connie said...

Wendy, your kids are too cute! The crazy hair just makes them all the cuter. And I think Tyler's picture with the hair and braces is priceless. They're all just adorable! It was fun to see you & Ashley at Shelby's shower... thanks for the support. Love you guys!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

love the hair! I wish everyday was crazy hair day. Yesterday was for me, for sure! I won't say a word!