Thursday, July 9, 2009

A book on my wall.

I love quotes..... ALOT. So I had this empty wall in my bedroom and I thought I would spruce it up a little bit. I have been missing my full length mirror every since I moved 2 years ago. And standing on a vanity stool in your bathroom in heels is really just a bad idea. So it started with the mirror and then took off from there. Tyler says I have a book on my wall now, I guess he's not a fan.

They are some of my favorite quotes:
  • Under Live is "Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away"
  • Under Laugh is "Bless our home with love and laughter"
  • Under Love is "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
On the wall to the left is a sign that says "Family, hold tightly to that which you cherish" When I get around to it I am going to put some sepia pictures of each of my kids there, maybe a REAL close up of their cute faces.

13 comments:

Alisha said...

I like it!

Kelly said...

I like it too. It's very pretty.

charlotte said...

Same as Alisha!

Lolo said...

I love the "live" quote, one of my faves. I stand on my toilet with heels and yes, it is quite dangerous, every time I do it I think "please dont let my family find me unconscious next to the filthy toilet brush and plunger."

Jacque said...

Here I have the vinyl, the cutter, and can't figure out what to put on which wall....come help me!

Michelle said...

Your wall looks GREAT! What a fun idea!

Renae said...

OK, it's been too long since I've been on your blog (Facebook addiction) so I spent the last hour catching up. (I could just walk a couple houses down and let you give me the update yourself, but then there's no pictures. :) So I LOVE Ashley's room. I will probably copy all of it. Don't hate me. And your mirror is wonderful and I will hopefully copy that also (as long as you can make the vinyl for me and show me how to do it :) I think you are an amazing mom and woman and am so grateful to call you my friend. I just wish you'd stop doing so much. It's starting to make me feel like an underachiever. lol

Kristin said...

Ummmm FABULOUS!

Karen said...

It looks good in this photo, but it looks GREAT in real life. Even better! I love your book wall! It's fabulous and it is inspiring! Go Wendy!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

a book on your wall? lol maybe you need one in the bathroom? very beautiful! will you be reading it while looking at your hot bod in the mirror though? yeah, didn't think so. ;)

Jill Ison said...

i totally stand on a chair to see my boot-ay in the mirror. even though i have a full length mirror its not conveniently located... you're so good at stuff like walls. i like your walls. mine are lame.

Connie said...

Wendy, you are the BEST! I love the quotes, the wall... everything! What a doll you are and I hope you know how much we all adore you.

Staceygirl said...

What a great way to start your day. I miss my full length, too.