I bought this cute little brown sundress to wear over my swimming suit when we go swimming. I really liked it alot, it was cute and comfortable. Then I washed it................... and it came out barbie size. Luckily I have a little barbie of my own, so Ashley got a new sundress, and luckily they still had them at the store so that I could get another one. So now, Ashley and I have matching cover ups.
Monday, July 13, 2009
My 2nd childhood
A few things have happened lately that are making me think I'm going through my 2nd childhood. I'm wondering if I am Ashley's mother or Ashley's sister.
I bought this cute little brown sundress to wear over my swimming suit when we go swimming. I really liked it alot, it was cute and comfortable. Then I washed it................... and it came out barbie size. Luckily I have a little barbie of my own, so Ashley got a new sundress, and luckily they still had them at the store so that I could get another one. So now, Ashley and I have matching cover ups.
A couple of weeks ago we were at Target and Ashley got these REALLY cute blue tennis shoes. I wanted her to get the pink ones, but she is into blue lately. I went home wishing that I was a little girl so that I could get the same pair of shoes. I was at Target a couple of days later and I thought, "you know what? I'm just going to try the biggest size on and see what happens" Sure enough, the size 5 totally fit. So I got the pink pair for myself. Who knew I could have been wearing little girl shoes all this time. Hopefully it will stop here and you won't catch me wearing Hannah Montana shoes anytime soon.
I bought this cute little brown sundress to wear over my swimming suit when we go swimming. I really liked it alot, it was cute and comfortable. Then I washed it................... and it came out barbie size. Luckily I have a little barbie of my own, so Ashley got a new sundress, and luckily they still had them at the store so that I could get another one. So now, Ashley and I have matching cover ups.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Sometimes is just fun to pretend that we don't have to grow up!!! LOL!
Well... since it's true confessions.. I still love dolls!
holy moly, that is hilarious. i saw you with those shoes on the other day and thought they were just like ashley's but pink. too cute. glad you're getting your 2nd childhood!
you guys always looks so cute when you come swimming. i think the matching thing is working for ya!
I hate when things shrink down to barbie size! you girls look cute.
Too funny! How are you gonna keep this one from shrinking?
Enjoy it while it lasts. Someday she'll be totally embarrassed if you wear anything even similar to what she has and then give you the big eye roll and stomp off crying. :)
Post a Comment