Ohhhhhhh, but do not forget the moment we have all been waiting for........................................Pot Belly pigs have straight tails and other pigs have curly tails. Good stuff huh? Wow, this blog is really turning educational on me. First cultural arts and now this?
Thursday, October 9, 2008
I sat on a 175 pound.....
Pumpkin!!!! Now how many people can say that? Connor can. The Mother Nature pumpkin patch that we went to is the official weigh in station I guess & that was the winning pumpkin. ( misspelled pumpking here, but that could have been fitting since it was the biggest pumpking of all) Impressive isn't it. I can almost hear the Ooooh's & Aaaaah's.
Weren't you just at a pumpkin patch you are asking yourself? Well, yes, this is my 2nd pumpkin patch in 6 days, and it is still 100 degree weather, thanks for asking. As Cosmo from the fairly odd parents would say "Good times, Good times" Wow, I really need to watch some adult TV.
This is my little scarecrow. We also went on a hayride & got to see lots of animals. Do you know the way to tell the difference between a pot belly pig and just a fat pig? Hmmm. Hmmm. Do ya? Well I do, but I'll never tell. I feel like I should have come up with a really great punchline here, but couldn't think of anything, so if you think of one please let me know.
And instead of painting pumpkins they now stick fun foam stickers on them. I think that is a much better choice. Although not near as much fun for the kids I am sure.
What a guy, my big giant man cub. What will I do when he is off at school next year. He is so dreamy with those dark chocolate eyes and the dimples that just won't quit. I think I might go nibble on him right now.
Ohhhhhhh, but do not forget the moment we have all been waiting for........................................Pot Belly pigs have straight tails and other pigs have curly tails. Good stuff huh? Wow, this blog is really turning educational on me. First cultural arts and now this?
Ohhhhhhh, but do not forget the moment we have all been waiting for........................................Pot Belly pigs have straight tails and other pigs have curly tails. Good stuff huh? Wow, this blog is really turning educational on me. First cultural arts and now this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
wow I didn't know that about pig identification. Looks like you guys had some real down home fun. was it just you and the conster? I love his dimples. They are seriously deep. Im always afraid natalies are going to disappear someday. hope not. hers are shallow. foam on pumpkins?? weird. but interesting...
you're so funny. Why are we moving there when it's in the 100's? It's beein the 50's in the morning/night and low 80's or high 70's in the day. It's been so dry too. Don't know what's up with that but I love it. Looks like Mr. C had fun, what a hot mom he has.
You both look great, even in the heat! I love those dark chocolate eyes and dimples too! Oh yeah! I may have to nibble on him today too.
And thanks for the educational information! I did not know that! Thanks for sharing. Now I know.
Where is this place at? We need to get the kids out since it's starting to cool off. Looks like you guys had lots of fun.
This pumpkin patch is on Gilbert & Baseline. It is called Mother Nature's I believe. We went with Connor's Pre-school class, it was his 1st field trip. I think it is $7 for the hayride & they get to pick a pumpkin and there is a bouncer. $3 for adults, because you still get the fun of the hayride.
Post a Comment