So, a couple of our Christmas presents didn't make it in time for Christmas. But.... our little go carts FINALLY showed up. The kids were so excited to ride them, except Ashley. She decided that there was no way she was getting on that vehicle. Even after she saw the brothers go, we couldn't convince her to go for a ride. I think I am noticing a trend here. She is not very adventurous, just like her scaredy cat of a mom.
Anyway, here is the big T-man going for the first ride. He had a great time and was cruising all over the place.
And Dylan, always smiling. When he is happy, he is Oh So Happy. I love it when he smiles too, his eyes disappear.
And then there is this little Connor posing as a 4 year old. He got to drive one all by himself too, if he promised to go SLOWLY...

.....with his Dad chasing behind him.
.....with his Dad chasing behind him.




10 comments:
Im with Ashley, no way would I get on that crazy contraption!!! Im a chicken liver times 100. The weather is awesome, I was noticing that today. Heavenly!
let me just how much I love love loved the weather today! So awesome.
Wow I can't believe those didn't come in time for Christmas! I bet that was super annoying... wait did they just come? It's like mid Jan!!
I think they look fun. Are they electric?
Boy, go carts have come a long way since I was little. We made them out of wood! And they had lawnmower motors, those look like they must be electric! Sorry, but the mother is coming out of me....Have fun, but BE CAREFUL!
Those look like so much fun. My boys would LOVE them. I think santa needs to tuck that idea away for next year. Where did you get them?
Those are GREAT! The nice weather definitely made them more fun (they wouldn't be much fun here right now). Where did you get them? My boys (and husband) would LOVE them! And I love that Ashley is not so brave - that does remind me of someone!
What a FUN way to enjoy our wonderful weather! Those go-carts look like a blast.
How fun!!! Love the carts but next time keep the "wonderful weather " comment to yourself....lol! I'm just green with envy as we have snow all around us...although today is looking up it is suppose to be 10 degrees C, which is about 50 degrees F...I willtake what I cna get around here! By the way we had to make our blog private, send me an email so I can send you an invite! a.miquel@yahoo.com (thats a Q not a G)
so that's what they look like. I don't know what I was picturing. That is so fun and cute! I want to ride one, did you get one in my size?
How fun! I can't believe how fast the kids grow up. You have such a beautiful family!! :)
I loved watching the boys drive them, but I do have white knuckles, worrying about them. Especially Connor. He is a rascal.
Post a Comment