Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What as it like working with those REAL live dinosaurs?

Well, the pictures are slightly out of order, but here goes.

Connor & I went on his final preschool field trip a couple of weeks ago. We went to the Dinosaur Museum in downtown Mesa. He has been looking forward to this trip all year, 2 years even, since we went with Ashley's preschool class.

Connor got to be in a movie, and as you can see this little girl thinks he is the most handsome boy on the silver screen. I will admit he is quite hunky, those dimples are irresistable.

Here is Connor posing with a Dinosaur outside. If I zoomed out you would be able to see the precarious position he is sitting in, directly underneath the hind legs. Probably not the safest place to be, luckily this dinosaur was bronzed.

Connor likes to do the speed tour, so we ran through the whole museum, and then saw it again with his class. Luckily he paused from time to time to let me get a picture.

Connor liked the feel of the fossils.

And digging in some red rock from Mars. Men are from Mars right?

Then, because we know that Connor can get into trouble faster than you can say "Connor, don't touch that!" they put him in jail. Probably the aforementioned running and touching of the exhibits didn't help. At least he's happy to be there, 3 squares a day, that's a little better than he gets at home.


Luckily we found some gold in the river out back and bailed him out of jail. I would miss my little Connor. I'm going to miss this little guy next year when he starts school, it's been so nice to have him all to myself.

6 comments:

Merrill Family said...

He is a doll. I remember when Brenna was that age, she loved the dinasour museum. We went a dozen times one year. Glad you had fun

Karen said...

Oh so fun! I think that jail cell could come in handy time after time! lol I'm glad you both had a good time. You're such a good Mom.

Staceygirl said...

You can just see the excitement in his eyes. How fun. I thought I would be so happy when Paige finally started preschool, but man I turned to mush when it actually happened. I don't know what sending my firstborn off to kindergarten is going to do to me!!

Jacque said...

I remember the times I had with Steff like that! He is a darling little boy, and by the way, has a great mom!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

how fun for Connor. Such sweet memories you're making!

Jill Ison said...

k um how did I miss this?? I've heard that place is cool and totally worth going to. Concon is so cool-io.