Tyler went to Academic Night again. Thank you Tyler for being such a good student and working so hard. You are setting such a good example for all of the other little ducklings. We really don't even have to be on his case very often, he just kind of keeps up with everything. Whew......
Friday, May 15, 2009
Ketchup
No, not the condiment, I am behind on my blogging so I am playing ketchup!!!
Tyler went to Academic Night again. Thank you Tyler for being such a good student and working so hard. You are setting such a good example for all of the other little ducklings. We really don't even have to be on his case very often, he just kind of keeps up with everything. Whew......
Connor graduated from Preschool at Peter Piper Pizza. This is his beautiful, sweet, kind preschool teacher Miss Amber.
Tyler went to Academic Night again. Thank you Tyler for being such a good student and working so hard. You are setting such a good example for all of the other little ducklings. We really don't even have to be on his case very often, he just kind of keeps up with everything. Whew......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
i love how tyler is a smartie pants. maybe he can talk kassidy into keeping up with what shes supposed to do. ??? prolly not. no one can. what cool kids you have!
Tyler is tall!! That or he just grew really quick without my noticing. Fun times! Con con graduated preschool?!! Way to go Con con!!! And Ashley is so girly and fun and cute...and sweet...and dear...and super, arent you glad shes part of your crew?! Cute kiddos.
That is great that Tyler just does it on his own....I didn't have that much with our kids! I had to beat them! LOL! Any what a darling little girl! I love all her princess stuff, and am glad that Kaylie is just like that!
So proud of Tyler!! What precious children you have, and I love how you take such great pictures. Thanks for keeping us posted.
what a busy week! Lots of pizza and parties. I wish we could have gone on Thurs but my patience was so thin by 10 AM that I decided it wasn't a good idea. I may not go to UT this weekend so I'll let you know for sure if you're off the hook for Friday. Just what you need, a toddler to watch all day!
Your dad came over and bragged about what an amazing mother you are... and your blogs show it! You are definitely the apple of his eye. I wish Will would just kind of keep up with everything... that sounds heavenly! Maybe Tyler can rub off on him a bit :)
You have been busy! I can't believe how grown-up your kids are. And what a beautiful princess Ashley is! I have the same worry about my little girl not being a little girl anymore - I think that will be the first thing I ask when she is born (after she cries that is).
Congratulations Tyler...your Grammy B is so proud of you for being a responsible, achieving student and for leading the other kids in just being a good person and wanting to do what's right.
And Ashley...how fun to see you enjoying your birthday on and on...love your big, happy smile.
Fun times! This is such a crazy time of year. I think it may be as hectic as Christmas??
We loved Ms. Amber too! :)
Way to go kiddos!
Post a Comment