Friday, May 22, 2009

It turns out there was a 2nd shooter.

It's the last day of school in Arizona, so what should we do? Well, since we've had 14 consecutive days of 100 degree weather the only logical answer is to have a snowball fight!?! The kids have been waiting for this all year, and we kept putting it off, telling them that the next 1/2 day we would do it (that wasn't smart considering there are more 1/2 days than full days anymore), secretly it was because the mom's couldn't remember to pre-order them. Finally this week I got everything set up and on Thursday after school we picked up 84
SNOWBALLS!!!We got together with our good friends "The Hicks" and had a lot of fun.
Run Connor Run!!!!
Or, just eat your ammo, whatever works.

Deezy looks fierce, luckily because of the camera I had immunity. (Don't worry Connor still took a cheap shot while I wasn't looking)


Watch out Addy, run for cover!!!

Oh man, they got her.

Luckily I got a couple shots of the elusive Tyler, he is stealthy one.



And finally, the video that proves there was a 2nd shooter. At the end you will see that poor little Connor was attacked in the "gadgets". Just as the video ends you will be able to see that not 1, but 2 of the Hicks savagely attacked my poor little baby, possibly costing me a couple of grandkids. We've got to tell them to stop being so "rough" with us. jk.


8 comments:

Jill Ison said...

poor concon! pickin on a little guy like that...tsk tsk! how much did you pay for those snowballs??? you guys are so fun.

Julee said...

I have watched it over and over and I am not seeing the second shooter. It sounds like a conspiracy to me! Hmmmm

Heather said...

I had no idea you could buy snowballs. What a fun idea!

Staceygirl said...

BUY snowballs!?!? Hahahaha. I wish I could send you all mine all winter long!! There IS a second shooter! Good mom detective you are :)

Michelle said...

Okay - that is the funniest thing I have ever seen - buying snowballs! I love it! I could have sent more snow than you could have ever used this winter! I'm glad you found a way to get some snow in the hot AZ sun! What a fun thing to do with your kids!

Connie said...

Ouch! Looks like it was worth it, though! Fun idea!

Jacque said...

How fun....I bet Ali thinks you're nuts though....she's sooooo sick of snow!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

Did you get the balls at Bahama Bucks? What a cool idea, I've never thought of it. I saw your fb comment about snowballs but thought maybe you meant shaving cream fight or I dunno. I hope you still have some grandkids!