So, I am now officially middle aged. It's not pretty, I think I woke up a little wrinklier & a little thicker around the middle. I'm sure that the captain crunch french toast for breakfast, the biscuits & gravy for lunch, and the fettucini alfredo for dinner didn't help one bit. Not to mention the german chocolate pie that my mother in law brought over. But it was a good day, very relaxing. The kids even made me a treasure hunt to search for my present. The last clue led me to the dryer which was of course full of clothes, so I thought I got to fold a load of laundry for my birthday. Luckily, I dodged that bullet and found "The Office, Season 4 DVD's" It was cute though. They were so excited every time I read a clue that they had to tell me where it was. Then this morning I got my favorite birthday present, shutters in my bedroom, aren't they pretty? They are so cute, & they make it so dark in my room. I might have to test them out today and try to take a nap. Ha, if only I could sleep while Conster the Monster was on the loose. Eventually I would like to get crown molding in there too, but that is another day and another dollar.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
lovin the shutters. I wish I had shutters in my room. I forgot to wish you a happy birthday yesterday. So Happy birthday...yesterday. The office is the one show I always watch. It's so funny. You did say the office right?
Happy birthday! I always remember your birthday because my best friend in grade school had the same birthday, I thought that was so rad. I remembered it ever since! The shutters look nice!
I did say the office, I love that show. We can't wait until it starts again, I think it's next week. Woohoo!
Happy happy birthday. Happy shutters and happy the office. I love the office!
ok, so our cell service stinks with the whole hurricane thing but basically our call was to see what you're up to and say happy birthday. We couldn't get any more calls out after that. Networks were busy. I didn't know your room was blue, it's so pretty. I love the shutters. I bet the kids had a BLAST with the hunt. I think my bro & his girl friend came here for Easter one year and hid our gifts. It was so fun to find them. So Ben and I did that for Christmas and our birthdays. We no longer wrap and it's fun to go on a hunt. But clues are a great idea. How fun! I've seen a couple episodes of the office and it's hilarious. I need to see more. Now that you have the seasons, I'll have to borrow it. Pray we move to AZ soon, we miss you guys!
Oooo, I love the look of the shutters in your room. It really does give that spa like look with the soft blue walls and the dark wood really pops in there. So nice. I'm glad you had a good birthday! It sounds like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment