
My baby started pre-school last week. Tears. (of joy or sadness, you decide) He has wanted to go for at least 2 years now, since Ashley started. I actually considered telling everyone that they were twins since they are almost the same size. Then when the other kids started at the beginning of August he was so, very patient having to wait almost another month for his school to start. But the big day finally arrived, and as you can see he is
one happy fella. I will really enjoy the 6 hours of freedom a week, but I really will miss
my little buddy too. We've had so much fun since the other kids started back. He is really such a good little boy when he isn't being pestered by anyone and doesn't have to share me or anything else.

This one is Connor: "OK Mom, I think that's enough pictures, let's hit the road!" Me: "What do you mean honey? I'm only on my 15th picture? This card can hold at least 200."

Connor: "Allright, I've had it, preschool is half over, now can we go?" Hee Hee, actually we were the first ones there, but his friends were close behind. I love you my "Real Cool C" and I do miss you terribly.
2 comments:
Awwww, little ConCon! Thats one funny kiddo, he cracks me up the most!
i like what you did with your blog background. its cuteski. I know its hard to decided wheter they're tears of joy or sadness but i usually end up deciding- tears of joy. but thats just me. (or is it??)
Post a Comment